The Champion Plan launches February 29, 2016. Walk into the Brockton Police Department and get Access to Treatment for a Substance Use Disorder.
- Sundays 10:00 AM until 1:30 PM
- Mondays 9:00 AM until 7:30 PM
- Tuesdays 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Wednesdays 9:00 AM until 7:30 PM
- Thursdays 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- Fridays 9:00 AM until 7:30 PM
- Saturdays 9:00 AM until 2:30 PM
For Questions please contact Koren Cappiello, Director of Social Services, Office of Mayor Bill Carpenter at (508) 580-7123.
The Bureau of Substance Abuse Services funds of the City of Brockton’s Area Opioid Abuse Prevention Collaborative, in partnership with Rockland, East Bridgewater, Whitman-Hanson and Bridgewater, as part of a coordinated statewide prevention effort that includes the Massachusetts Opioid Abuse Prevention Collaborative (MOAPC) and Massachusetts Substance Abuse Prevention Collaborative (SAPC), as well as other state and federal funding in support of prevention, treatment, and recovery efforts throughout Massachusetts.